Good to see you here!

Welcome to Money Matters! Enjoy, comment, share or contribute!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

She can do it. You can Do it!

“I am going to be a master of my life” said Shelly.

Jiji listened to it.

“I am going to be doing just what I need to, to be where I have to be and I will not be hesitating one moment to tell that, since I know they should know that I am here.”

“Tell me more about it”, said Jiji.

“I am aware that I have a skill to teach the subject matter and I should not wait any longer to get equipped with what it takes one to be qualified to teach it.

I know emotions play role in deciding ones future, but that is not all.

I have a skill to relate to issues and project it to future situations and forecast the trends.

So why not be where I belong and go from there?

It is not that I am not going to be reaching my goals, despite the fact that persons very closely related to me want to and think differently.

I am what I am, and what I know that I am, and more.

I am going to be it.”

That was a rather strong point of view thought Jiji and did not hesitate a minute to tell that.

“Well, Good Luck, and I know you will reach there!”

Jiji gave her blessings!

You heard it!

No comments:

Post a Comment